- The effect of Clopidogrel on outcomes in patients with peripheral arterial disease.
- CLopidogrel After Superficial femoral artery Stenting: The CLASS Study
- The effectiveness of stenting vs angioplasty alone in superficial femoral and popliteal artery disease.
- Disease markers and clinical predictors for restenosis following intervention for peripheral arterial disease.
- Homocysteine levels predictive of restenosis after revascularisation for total occlusion of SFA.
- Elevated CRP levels a marker for restenosis after revascularisation in peripheral arterial disease.
- Gore® Viabahn® Endoprosthesis in Femoropopliteal Lesions
- Does stenting below the knee afford an added long-term outcome in limb salvage?
- Natural history of carotid artery disease: do we need revascularisation?
- Surgery versus stenting for PAD and carotid artery disease.
- New devices for lower limb revascularisation.
- NOAC agents in PAD
- DVT prophylaxis following major joint surgery (hip and knee): is there a benefit to longer duration?
- New oral anticoagulant agents for treatment of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
- Aspirin versus Apixaban for VTE prophylaxis In Total Knee Replacement [AVIATOR study].
- Duration of therapy following deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
- Does frequent surveillance ultrasound alter the natural history of calf vein thrombosis following joint surgery?
- VTE in the obstetric population
Other Research Interests
- Biology underlying restenosis in peripheral arterial disease: is there an angiogenesis component?
- Angiogenesis for critical limb ischaemia and refractory coronary artery disease.
- Autologous stem cell transplantation for critical limb ischaemia and severe claudication.